NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i know some people on the board who had celica
and sold it and bought faster car or broke it and decided to buy a new one

just wondering what u guys drive, when u decided to let go of celica...

i know ur story Peter:)

·
Registered
490 Posts
considering my next car purchase will most likely be in 6 years (let's hope i'm done w/ grad school by then), I'm thinking a nice used '97+ nsx.... let's also hope i'm not married and have 3 kids by then either....

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
CLK 55 AMG or CLK 430 AMG Cabriolet in a few weeks.

Well thats not after the Celica. Keeping my Celi.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Keyshawn said:
White G35 Coupe with a Twin-Turbo Kit.:thumbup:
Damn that'd be reall nice. But I don't see myself anywhere close to that sometime in the next 4 years or so being a 2nd year college student and the trade in or resale value of our GT cars right now is about 12-13K and a G35 Coupe with a TT would probably be about 38K.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Manny_TXtreme said:
CLK 55 AMG or CLK 430 AMG Cabriolet in a few weeks.

Well thats not after the Celica. Keeping my Celi.
If I had one of the other cars you claim to own(minus the accord), I would not have an AUTO GT, and I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time posting on the celica forums....

On the subject, My next car will be RWD and possibly 4doors if the future wife makes me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My next car, if I didnt need a four door would probably be a used s2000.

That should be in a couple years and a 2002 S2000 with upgraded stereo, rear glass, and shifter would probably be had for low 20s, a great deal in my opinion for a car that is not gonna be so popular like the 350Z, G35, or any other AFFORDABLE car I see myself driving.

And pretty reliable, which is the reason I am thinking of getting a Celica GT-S not a F-Body which I like to call Shake Rattle a Roll

·
Registered
718 Posts
I want my next car to be an Infiniti G35 Coupe in White.. :) I am diggin the new Accord Sedan also....for some odd reason.

G/f is getting TSX in April, :( gotta think about family life now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
BWM 3-series (maybe M3)

Yeah, I'm gettin' old.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I already sold the Celi and have the car I wanted! I still can't believe I have it. It's been over a year and I still love driving my baby!

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
sold my 7th gen and haven't bought a new car yet...

i really like the G35 coupe, elegant, classy but of course, i'm holding off till i get a taste of the sti/evo coming soon

·
Registered
928 Posts
8th Celica, if it is going to be 300hp AWD, just like the rumor

1 - 20 of 40 Posts