NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to know yalls opnions on what kind and size rims i should get........i just had a replica veilside kit put on.....plan on getting eibach pro kit.....i was wanting hyperblack or gunmetal with polished lip...my car is black btw...i was searching wheelmax.com and found a couple good rims.....id appreciate some of yalls opinions....thanks

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
Too many styles to list, but I'd try and keep it to 17's unless you are only about looks. Black with polished lip seems to be the trend.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
20" chrome dubs. :gay: :rofl:

Really, you have to make a decision, as far as style, just go with something that will match the theme of your car well. With a Veilside kit, I assume you are going for an aggressive looking appearance.

When it comes to size however, don't get 18's or 19's if you plan on racing. I got some 17's and they slowed me down a lot. I couldn't imagine what 18's or 19's would do.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea thats one thing that kinda gets to me...if i get anything bigger its gonna slow me down.....but then again i dont wanna roll on 15's with a kit...im probly gonna go with 17's though.....thanx for all the opinions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts