NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, does anyone know where I can get one? Everything I find online is a knockoff. I would prefer something legit.Do they make it in urethane or is it only fiberglass?

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
you've been a member for 6 years and you don't know the name of it :faint:
check if Jintei sells that front.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
^^^LMAo, well I have my reasons. I have hardly even been on these boards for the better part of two years and lets just say that cars and whatnot has not been on my high priority list. So, I have forgotten a bunch of stuff I used to know about the celica, put it that way. Well, not mechanically but as far as who makes what appearance items, yes. I have even sold my 67' Firebird since I have been gone. That really sucks as I miss it the most. However, sometimes you got to do what you got to do and I needed the money.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Jintei sell the replica one..bomex no longer make kit...but David's kits are known for really good fitment, like authentic..u need to know that bomex is also fiberglass and not urethane like most authentic kit..i have the authentic front, but sides and butt is replica and i got it from david, i think..i'm pretty sure i did..

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jintei sell the replica one..bomex no longer make kit...but David's kits are known for really good fitment, like authentic..u need to know that bomex is also fiberglass and not urethane like most authentic kit..i have the authentic front, but sides and butt is replica and i got it from david, i think..i'm pretty sure i did..
Does anyone know if I can get a urethane version of this front bumper?

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Does anyone know if I can get a urethane version of this front bumper?
There aren't any urethane versions of this bumper.

You can talk to Jintei about making you one in urethane but he'd probably charge you the fiberglass bumper, labor, and the cost of the urethane kit.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Now, we've all seen Double_Ohh_GTS' Suzuka Blue flared Bomex, right? The one with the stock bumper nose-grill section molded right onto the Bomex front bumper?

You may or may not have seen several photochops of the TRD Mechanical nose-grill chopped onto the Bomex front bumper; it doesn't look bad.

But now, have you seen this idea?
Varis nose-grill onto the Bomex front bumper?
I think it looks, "dope."

I present to you, the Bomex-Varis crossover. :chuckles:

Oh, I'm infatuated with painting the middle lip section flatblack.
I should do this, but I don't want to ruin a good front bumper.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
id like to see it with a tsunami style scoop, a lil more subtle.. but that does look "dope" chad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.