NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1645 Posts

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
How hot is Taylor Swift though. It is like that girl you sat next too in church that you know is perfect looking and obviously would not take cum to the face, but you just want to **** the **** out of her. And you can imagine if that happens she wouldn't say anything during sex...and that would be ok.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults

^^Great remix of Kids by MGMT.

·
Buck Futter
1,935 Posts
How hot is Taylor Swift though. It is like that girl you sat next too in church that you know is perfect looking and obviously would not take cum to the face, but you just want to **** the **** out of her. And you can imagine if that happens she wouldn't say anything during sex...and that would be ok.
I approve of this message.

Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults

^^Great remix of Kids by MGMT.
True. In my workout mix.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
I knew someone that went to high school with her. They said she was kind of a loser...the type of girl that was hot but WAY too weird to ever talk to.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
coheed and cambria- the willing well III: apollo II: the telling truth

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
A Day to Remember- All I want

I cant wait for this cd to come out.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
I knew someone that went to high school with her. They said she was kind of a loser...the type of girl that was hot but WAY too weird to ever talk to.
They just said that because they wanted to be her friend now. She was famous at age 16.

She is way hot now because of make up. The girl is like a foundation for looking hot with make up. Not that I would kick her out of bed without make out, but you really can't date those types of girls.

Those are the girls that every guy wants to ****.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
She is better than Rihanna. I can not stand that bitch.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX340304953059308580350830853805083583805

have you heard her newest song? i almost had road rage the past week everytime it came on "I WNAT YOU TO LOVE ME LIKE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLDDD.............LIKE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD>>...........LIKE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD.....LIKE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD...."

she says that about 75 percent of the song. talentless hoe

·
Pixel Pusher
1,067 Posts
Kno - They Told Me ft Deacon The Villain
Off his new album Death Is Silent, really liking it so far.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6A2WT3_pfj8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6A2WT3_pfj8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1 - 20 of 1645 Posts