NewCelica.org Forum banner

1621 - 1640 of 1645 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
An album which hits upon every emotion I have ever felt. An album I find myself coming back to time and time again when things become a bit glum...

For your listening pleasure, I present to you, Song In The Air

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AFEYnVIc_7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No thanks necessary. Just listen, and envelope yourself within the music.

@20:50 prepare to be earfucked by "Drag Like Pull"...

"The one good thing about music when it hits you feel no pain."

·
Registered
8,261 Posts

·
Registered
8,261 Posts

·
Pixel Pusher
1,067 Posts
My motivation to go see it was primarily for the score (big fan of Trent Reznor), but you're right - it was, to my surprise, a pretty good movie.
Werd. I went to see it solely because it's a David Fincher film.
He's been killing it lately. I love that he sticks with Reznor for a lot of his films too, great combination. Much like Christopher Nolan does with Hans Zimmer.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Some interesting cameos in Die Antwoord's latest:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uMK0prafzw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Holy shit.
Aphex Twin (rocking a Window Licker mask?)
Jack Black
Marilyn Manson
Yep. :gap:
There's also Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers (and his daughter), Dita Von Teese and several other lesser known celebrities.

Glad to see support for Antwoord's work. That beat is sticking in my head right now.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Werd. I went to see it solely because it's a David Fincher film.
He's been killing it lately. I love that he sticks with Reznor for a lot of his films too, great combination. Much like Christopher Nolan does with Hans Zimmer.
Indeed.

Some interesting cameos in Die Antwoord's latest:

youtube.com/uMK0prafzw
That has to be one of the strangest music videos I've seen in a long time. :AF:

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-auQPsOnXhg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I've been getting that a lot on Pandora lately and I like it.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/chwnEyn1V3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Purchased a 12-string a few weeks ago, so my friend told me to learn this song.
It's been on repeat the last day or so so I can carve each note into my memory bank and hear the song without actually hearing it.

Pretty dope.

1621 - 1640 of 1645 Posts