NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2003 GT 5 spd. I have a greddy cat back and injen cia, and I was wondering where i should go from here. I was thinking suspension or carbon work. What should i go for and where is the best place to find it?

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Go suspension. Go Hotchkis. Check the Hotchkis link in the advertising space above.

·
Registered
572 Posts
sell it and buy a GT-S :chuckles: put in a nice system. the stock celi cd players suck ass imho. i'm sure a bunch of members r sellin subs/speakers/amps. just go to the vendor link.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
tein springs
Originally posted by WillyWonka
Go suspension. Go Hotchkis. Check the Hotchkis link in the advertising space above.

hotchkis > tein

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
i say go for the hotchkis springs. i have them and i love them. work on the suspension for now i.e. struts and sways and tie bars. if not headers grounding wires and pulleys

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like this i want to reduce weight and make the car more nimble so ill add a system. Tein springs and hotchkis sway and tie bars looks to be the way im gonna go thanx

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by TRD2003GT
i like this i want to reduce weight and make the car more nimble so ill add a system.
Like a sound system? Those weigh a ton......

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Bomber
Strut life:

Tein > Hotchkis

;)
But buying the entire hothckis set up including camber links should solve all that. Atleast help.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanx I think i like the tein set up a little. it will be a slow process but i hope to be riding with a vamped up suspension and ready to autocross here shortly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts