NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, i am abouto fix my 2001 Celica GT-S's engine. I also have a 1998 Honda Prelude. The mods are as follows for the GT-S, Tein Coilovers, TWM Short Shifter, Dooly's Custom Gauge, Tinted Tails, INJEN Intake, Fidanza Flywheel & Clutch, Custom Exhaust. The prelude only has Custom Exhaust. I am starting a family here in a couple of months, wife is pregnant. I was wondering which should i sell... I can make more money off of the celica being that the new motor only has 41xxx miles, and the prelude has 82xxx. I've put alot of money into the celica, so i was wondering if anyone would give me some advice.. i am thinking about selling the prelude. Thanks everyone for reading/giving helpful information!

·
Registered
842 Posts
this is a tough man, as a celica fan i say sell the prelude plus all the money that you have put in the celi you probably wont get back near as much but its up to you, does your girl have a car? mayb she can keep one unless you need the money bad. Good luck man, best wishes..

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
I would part out all you can and sell either stock.

It's really all up to you, but now is a bad time to sell a car.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
True, i am pretty sure i am going to sell the prelude but i got it really cheap i don't think anyone will want to buy it...

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
I am sure you can find some new teen driver that thinks the prelude is a "sweet" ride and you can make a couple of bucks off of it =)

If you decide to part your celica out I would be interested in the TWM and Injen :thumbup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats true I hope i can it would really help, Thanks guys.

·
Registered
322 Posts
its funny cause you're asking celica fans that question. we all say... Loose the prelude!!! lol. theres always someone out there who will buy it. the problem is do you need to sell it fast or can u take your time. hope all works out man.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
In my book the family wins. If you're sure the Celica will net considerably more than the Prelude then sell the Celica and put that extra money towards your family.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.