NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 17x7 Kosei K1-TS good light wheels on my celi but I can not identify offset.

Can not find where it is written on wheel. As I know, wheels are from Subaru and based on sellers info on web K1-TS 17" for Subaru have 50mm offset.
Now I'm trying to fit H&R DRM type replica 25mm spacers on rear.

But with 25mm spacers my 215/45/17 tyre bumps to fender.
Will be 20mm ok for rear and front in my case or still to much?
How can I recalculate offset from stock 16x6.5 et38?
How much possible for stock 16x6.5 for rear and front?

Dont offer to me to change wheels ;)

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
Subaru wheels will fit on your celica if your brakes are stock. No spacers need. Just remember that the subaru is a 5 lug, so if you are not a GTS you wont be able to use the wheels. Cheers.

·
Ultraviolent
7,921 Posts
Best offset for us is 35, so IF u are at 50 right now go with 15mm spacer, btw where did u find that replica spacer? I want a 10mm for my rear

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have my Kosei's for 3 years :) and now want install some spacers to increase wheel base. Only now I found that my offset are far away from stock.
Will 20mm spacer fit in my case or I must use 15mm?
Replica we made ourselves, quality as original ;)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U can use a 20mm spacer, but youll most likely rub when cornering hard or if u have the steering wheel fully locked
you mean, when front wheels will be turned to maximumum? btw.. I have drop -40mm. So, more safety will be go with 15mm?

et50 x7 wheel VS et35 6.5 wheel = practically is a stock position?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Subaru wheels will fit on your celica if your brakes are stock. No spacers need. Just remember that the subaru is a 5 lug, so if you are not a GTS you wont be able to use the wheels. Cheers.
i thought that all gt and gts had 5 lug.

all 7th gen's uses 5x100 regardless of gt or gts
so true, and i have a gt and it is 5x100

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've made 20mm spacers. Bad :marky: , stock studs to long and my Kosei wheels dont have holes inside. Only way is to cut 5mm of stud about. Made mistake :( I'm hesitating :confused:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Pics... Show pics... I'm trying to find out the offset of mine too, getting 18x8 with 48 offset, I think with 10mm spacers it should bring it down to 38, which is about as best I can get. If you can get 15mm spacers then i'd think they'd be best but you could maybe go more.

·
Registered
636 Posts
If you took 10mm off of those, they would literally be perfect, would that not save the problem with the studs being too deep?

·
Registered
636 Posts
If you shear too much off and they go down to 13mm they'd be perfect for my wheels hint hint :D lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts