NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a spectra blue celica with a kaminari kit and white 18"rims. I still have the stock spoiler on and im trying to decide on a new spoiler. I like the kaminari wing but not sure if i want to get it or not. Any 1 have opinions on what would look best? Thanks a lot

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I had the full kam kit and the Kam spoiler looks kinda wierd from the side profile. I sold the wing and am back to stock. :)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
i have to agree with the stockness. i have a silver kam kit. and i think the stock wing goes well. so i haven't really been looking for another wing. but then again.. im broke.. so i might be biased

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i have spec blue with kam kit and kam CF wing (Sorry no pics)

i also have CF hood, but im really close to selling it because i love the color of blue . . .

keep stock wing, but if you do, be sure to drop her with something lower than TRD/eibach pro kit

if you get kam wing, just TRD drop is suffecient

i agree with redline, it looks a little odd from the sides, but from the rear its PHAT

also, molly wing with kam kit also looks good (see nd4spd or speedfreak or something like that)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i think i am gonna stick with the stock wing for awhile once i get my kam kit cause the kam wing seems like its almost to much and i dont think i would get the cf insert because my car is white and i have silver rims and no cf on it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.