NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And how long have you been driving?

just curious guys, because i have never gotten a ticket and my dumba$$ friends are amazed by it as they have countless tickets and say its only a matter of time before i get my first one.:AF:

·
Daddy Daycare
20,295 Posts
I'll play. Been driving for 22 years. First ticket was for driving without: insurance, vehicle registration, driver's liscence, seatbelt. :chuckles: That's the only ticket I ever got. I'm surprised they didn't take the vehicle away.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I'll play. Been driving for 22 years. First ticket was for driving without: insurance, vehicle registration, driver's liscence, seatbelt. :chuckles: That's the only ticket I ever got. I'm surprised they didn't take the vehicle away.
Thats ghetto.

·
Registered
801 Posts
speeding...of course :( its the only ticket ive gotten too in the 3 years ive been driving. ive definitely stopped speeding though after it.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,295 Posts
Thats ghetto.
Not quite, the car wasn't mine and both insurance and registration had expired a few months before. I wasn't told by the owner of course, so it was a complete surprise for me when the cop told me I was being booked for all that.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I've been driving for a year and a half. (but by myself for almost 2 months) and my record is spotless. :chuckles: And I'll try to keep it that way.

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,306 Posts
I've been driving for a year and a half. (but by myself for almost 2 months) and my record is spotless. :chuckles: And I'll try to keep it that way.
and your already racing???

:faint:

·
Spanning Tree Storm
1,258 Posts
Ha! I got you!
First ticket was for speeding with a Wartburg!!! My 1st car, 22 years ago.
Now thats weird... :)

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive been stopped twice when i was in my moms rover but because the cop thought we were skipping school... which we were.. :p

how long before insurance goes down with a spotless record?

insurance, vehicle registration, driver's liscence, seatbelt.
Holy Crap im anal about things like that i am constantly checking i have all required paper work...
why were you driving someone else car? and did your non existent insurance go up when you renewed it?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
almost hit a police car, but i swear i was the only car on the 3 lane road. was in the furthest lane from the turning lane, switched lane at a time very quickly, stuck my head out the window to make sure nothing was in those lanes, and nothing. stopped at the light for about 2 minutes, flipped his sirens on. he lied, got a warning.

i've also got caught street racing(ran), they showed up two weeks later at my house, 22 over speeding ticket, squealing the tires a lil bit while turning onto main road, and 80 in a 35(got a warning cause he didn't clock me). have gotten out of every ticket so nothing has stuck to my record.

·
Registered
14 Posts
the first time i got pulled over i got reckless driving, failure to yield to a pedestrian and turning with out a signal, OH and having to many kids in the car.
the cop that pulled me over was quoted to say "i didnt actually see what happened or who did it but i think it was him" by another cop..

then i went to court and pleaded it to unsafe driving. no points, over 500 in fines though.. better than 13 points and a suspended license though. lol

1 - 20 of 165 Posts