NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to ask so many questions but summer is coming well i gotta do something to my car.

ok i still have a stock 2002 Celica GT Auto :( so basically i would like to make it all show no go :)
What size tires(16,17,18?), and what type of rims would look good on liquid silver celica, i am very fond of shiny rims just not sure which would look best with silver, also like the looks of something like the VOLK LE28N or oz racing superleggra and that type of look in rims (how much might it cost). and what type of drop would look good ( cost?)?

And would blue led neon underbody kit(has sequence functionality) look good? or not?, should i do it or not?

and where can i find the kit to turn the gauges blue the leds and the overlay and radio and everything in BLUE LED.

Oh also what to paint the interior pieces, silver or blue(cost?).

·
Registered
881 Posts
Do 18s preferably in bronze or gun metal. If you want the Volks, it'll prob be around 2 grand. Don't get the underbody neon kit..that shiat is just whack. Paint the interior stuff silver as it would match with your exterior and I think it costs around $100 bucks to do at a shop or $15 bucks to do it yourself.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i think the led kits look good. but don't order from theneonedge. my kit broke and they are really hard to get a hold of, just ignore you. and yeah, center pieces painted look real nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.