NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22,455 Posts
We have a comprehensive list of Celica Parts in the NewCelica.org Parts Catalog

In the Parts Catalog you will find Intakes, Exhausts, Forced Induction, Suspension, Drivetrain, Fuel Control, Engine Internals, Body Kits and more...

We are constantly striving to get every part made for the Celica into our database so if you know of a part that we do not have online be sure to let me know by emailing [email protected]

The Parts Catalog can be access HERE

·
Registered
19 Posts
flush tail-lights

are there any tail-lights on the market that run flush with the back of the car as opposed to protruding and making the lip on the inside edge?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
epicwolf said:
how do we buy parts from your catalog?
The Parts Catalog is just for referencing what parts are/were being made for the Celica. You have to contact one of our sponsers, a local retailer or the manufacturer to purchase the parts.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Sorry To Interrupt But I Dont Know How To Post.. Anyways I Have A 2000 Toyota Celica Gt And Want A Turbo For It... I Been Recommended The T3/t4 Kit..does Anyone Here Know Wer I Can Get One? Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have an antenna from the 350Z for my 2000 Celica GTS, i honestly think it looks better than the S2000 antenna if you have a big spoiler. It runs at about $50.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok so I recently bought a 1998 1.8 ST Celica here in England which I believe is an import from Japan. I've been looking for performance parts for my car and have had almost no luck. Does anyone know where I can find them? I've been looking for lights, engine mods, exaughst systems the works. Are the parts for the 2.0 engine interchangeable?? Why are there so few parts out there for 6th gen Celicas???

1 - 20 of 32 Posts