NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
(^.-)
363 Posts
Ok so I recently bought a 1998 1.8 ST Celica here in England which I believe is an import from Japan. I've been looking for performance parts for my car and have had almost no luck. Does anyone know where I can find them? I've been looking for lights, engine mods, exaughst systems the works. Are the parts for the 2.0 engine interchangeable?? Why are there so few parts out there for 6th gen Celicas???
ebay?

·
Banned
16 Posts
We have a comprehensive list of Celica Parts in the NewCelica.org Parts Catalog

In the Parts Catalog you will find Intakes, Exhausts, Forced Induction, Suspension, Drivetrain, Fuel Control, Engine Internals, Body Kits and more...

We are constantly striving to get every part made for the Celica into our database so if you know of a part that we do not have online be sure to let me know by emailing [email protected]

The Parts Catalog can be access HERE
I like all the parts from your list. How can I buy some of them? Can you give me the details? I prefer to buy exhausts.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I like all the parts from your list. How can I buy some of them? Can you give me the details? I prefer to buy exhausts.
Check the site sponsors or the for sale forum. Parts cannot be purchased from newcelica itself, that's jsut a list of what exists.

·
Registered
13 Posts
5s-fe catalytic converter

Hey I'm looking for an old cat off a 5th or 6th gen car, even though this is a newer Celica forum I thought I'd give it a shot.
It doesn't have to be smogable I need something that I can gut or possibly a test pipe

Oh and btw fun chillin with all the people at the Suisun meet, definitely a cool group!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^ Ebay, Id rock one

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.