NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what brake pad for a gts has the Absolute LOWEST dust possible . My Rims are Quite Pricey and the thought of brake pads/Dust just came to mind. I Think AEM makes a set that is low dust and the dust that does come off is light colored and not black ? Anyone heard of these ?

Please Give me your advise ,any expereice with any pads PLEASE post .

Sinc:Kenny Heiser

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
OEM. Bite great, last forever, and never dust. I remember barley having to clean my wheels when I had my OEM pads on the car.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you sure OEM pads would be the ABSOLUTE least dust avalable.I want none or next to none LOL .When i got my car the brakes got the wheels really dusty .I did get my car used maybe the pads were replaced? I know i want pads that are less dusty than that though

anyone hear of the pads that the dust they do leave is light colored (AEM I think?)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
The dust that my OEM front pads left was very light in both thickness and color. It wiped away with an old sponge and some water after 3 months (you could barley tell it was on there).

·
Registered
37 Posts
carbon metallic or carbon fiber... because i heard the carbon-metallic and anything with ceramic in the name reduce dusting substantially from oem.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just want No dust I dont beleive i will be driving hard enuff to worry about brake fade.

What is a brand of carbon fiber or carbon metalic brake pads .that are available for gts front and rear ? It sounds like that is the best for less dust .Also Isome one know a site that sells them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts