NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the going rate for used stock 2000+ front seats. My buddy is in need for some used seats and was curious what they go for.... any ideas?

I didnt want to post this in the sale section because well nothings for sale here, just want an idea.

Thanks!

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Funny enough.. One of my friends just bought an extra set of seats for his 01 GTS so he has a set he could sell. The screen name on AIM to get in touch with is BlueSiTYPER

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any idea on the price bro? that would be sooo helpful, even the price of just seats in general?

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I'd suggest following Larry's suggestion of dealing with the seller via AIM. Allentown and northern Delaware aren't that far from each other (about 90 miles) via 95, 495 and 476 so there could be money saved on shipping with a personal pick-up.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
possibly ill forward the info to my buddy, thank you, knwo what color the seats are anyway?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by WillyWonka
I'd suggest following Larry's suggestion of dealing with the seller via AIM. Allentown and northern Delaware aren't that far from each other (about 90 miles) via 95, 495 and 476 so there could be money saved on shipping with a personal pick-up.
:werd: Via those highways, it can be covered in an hr :)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k thanks man, i will forward the info to him but i dunno what he will do, appeciate the input!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
what, did someone puke on the old ones or something? or sat on a buncha knives and ripped the seat up? or weighs 600lbs and destroyed the cushion? just curious why your friends seats are messed up enough to require replacement...
hmm just thought of another reason... he sold his stock seats when they were new for some other expensive seats, and now to sell the car he needs stock seats again.. could that be it?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Savarak
what, did someone puke on the old ones or something? or sat on a buncha knives and ripped the seat up? or weighs 600lbs and destroyed the cushion? just curious why your friends seats are messed up enough to require replacement...
hmm just thought of another reason... he sold his stock seats when they were new for some other expensive seats, and now to sell the car he needs stock seats again.. could that be it?

The answer would be sooooo cruicial!! Please Respond!!11

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Originally posted by Savarak
the excitement was killing you wasn't it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts