NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
855 Posts
8 months. West pac deployment. Occasional cranking only. Came back and changed all the fluids. Car ran like a champ.

· Registered
105 Posts
comming back home from Iraq around march 1st.e garage been in the garage since october 7 last year. had my family drive it around once and awhile. Went back on R&R and within 7 months they put on less than 100 miles.
Car ran lika a sonva bitch when I went home(in a good way!)
I love lift!
I hate the hummwv!! Slow, heavy mother F**KER! But saved my ass a few time... so it's 50/50:)

· Registered
142 Posts
Same here, I'll be back in April from afgn. Cars been in since May drove it in august and still sittin' there since. Brother takes care of it, Starts it every so often

· Registered
955 Posts
My car has been off of the road since Valentine's Day last year. Been getting bodywork (jull paint job) done and just haven't had the chance to put it back together. Its been sitting in the garage. Hasn't been started since about April of last year. But it will be put together by the end of the month. Need to unload one of the other cars, so the Celica needs to be running by then.

· Registered
1,491 Posts
9 months for me. Went to California, and I drove an 86 Celica GT in the meanwhile. I was glad to come back to the 7th Gen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.