NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
TRD turbo does nothing... because it dosent exhist.

·
Registered
290 Posts
makes it go faster

·
Registered
317 Posts
Mistrimeat It puts the Celica in the 9's.
No no, you've got it all wrong. The TRD turbo kit puts the celica in the 10's. However, slap on the TRD NOS kit, and then you'll hit 9's! :headbang:
JK, no . . . Dark Star's right, there is no TRD turbo kit.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Actually the date has been set on it now for ordering and delivery. June 15. It is going to give you slightly more than 200 hp (we hope) proly around 210-220 and with LSD and traction enhancing mods should put a good driver in the high 12s low 13s.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
kidweba said:
thankyou raptor only good comment here
No prob I know how it is when people act this way :D But they are just kind of jaded because we have been promised stuff for long and very few people deliver. (ie the turbo) Head over to the Forced Induction Forum and you shall find all you want about the turbos currently available and future poss.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
I had the first prototype of the D Draper kit n my car. It looked awesome. Then I got a ride in it. Very promising.

·
Registered
520 Posts
200(w)hp running high 12s/low 13s? Doubtful, unless one manages to shave a couple hundred pounds off the Celica. More like high 13s.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.