NewCelica.org Forum banner

5381 - 5385 of 5385 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
That set up should be fine function wise. It won't rub. As for my opinion, it really all depends on the look you're going for.

With the +35 all around your rim lip will be sunk in about 18mm in front and about 37 mm in the rear.
If I were you I'd run 10mm spacers up front and maybe 15mm in the back just to fill up a little more space in the well.
In my opinion this chassis looks considerably better with a more aggressive stance.

One thing I would reconsider is your tire size. A 255/45 is a pretty fat tire. I'd maybe drop it down to a 255/40.
If it were me I'd actually go with a way smaller tire all around but this is just an aesthetic choice. I just don't like super fat tires.

I'm pretty sure the set up your looking t will look something like this except this guy's tire look like they're maybe 235s.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello everybody !

As much as I would like to geek out and read all the pages in this thread I just don`t have enough time. So I will ask it as it is.
I want to use some enkei PF07 wheels on my 7th gen.

Size would be 17/8/38 offset. The only thing that worries me is that the bore size for the PF07 is 75, and from what I know the 7th gen GT`s bore size is 54. Does this mean it won`t fit ?

Again..sorry I`m pretty sure I would find these informations in this thread but I don`t have that kind of time right now.

any feedback is appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Visited all the pages in this thread, but it seems no one is running 18x9 40 offset. I saw posts that notice you need at least ET41 or lower on 9J to clear the struts but is this on stock setup? Now I'm running on stock suspension, that will be soon lowered with -1.4 springs.

To make my long story short, will 18x9 ET40 fit without spacers?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
any one running 16x8 +15

5381 - 5385 of 5385 Posts