NewCelica.org Forum banner

Bernie, the Wheel & Tire moderator?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured that this is the best place to see what everyone else thinks of Bernie becoming a moderator of the Wheel & Tire forum. Even though I have a good idea how the votes will go, go ahead and submit your choice in the poll and maybe it will finally happen. After all, I think that it is long overdue. :wiggle:

If they made me a mod of the wheel and tire section Id finally be inclined to finish the info for the widest thread and answering the 30 unanswered pm about fitment I have lol
^ he even bares gifts!

·
The Seventh Letter
5,130 Posts
Won't it just be easy if he just made a thread summing up what will fit,how much camber, tire size and etc?

Assuming those are some of the 30 repeatedly questions.

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but I think that he has put that kind of on the back burner right now because people simply don't read/search various threads discussing things many times over. His expertise is well-valued on these forums and he is a respected member here. I think that this community could benefit from him cleaning up and even starting back up on the fitment chart.

·
I am the E in FAIL
1,024 Posts
VOTE XBERNIE in 2011!!!! The Stanced choice!

·
Premium Member
6,093 Posts
LOL
Thanks mike, i was supposed to make this thread back in june haha

Ive got charts and a butt loads of unfinished notes ive been neglecting for almost a year now.
I was getting so many PM's, answering so many questions, im satisfied with my fitment, i wasnt a mod, and its not like im going to get paid for it, so i couldnt take it seriously anymore lol.

but yeah if this goes down, consider the widest thread organized, complete, and restickied.

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yeah, I remember you talking about starting a thread back then but I figured that I would go ahead and help you out. :wiggle:

but yeah if this goes down, consider the widest thread organized, complete, and restickied.
Quoted for emphasis :D

·
Premium Member
6,093 Posts
This died fast.
if you didnt notice, i voted against myself :chuckles:

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This died fast.
if you didnt notice, i voted against myself :chuckles:
Yeah, I noticed though it contradicts with your statement in another thread :chuckles:

Though, 20-1 (ajh votes doesn't count lol)...pretty good ratio :laugh:

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Hey Bernie, how do you know so much about wheels,fitment etc.?
Just like how anyone else does.... by reading,researching, understanding,and taking action.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Just voted and BUMP!

It's hard to ignore the results of this poll... and it's impossible to ignore how much knowledge and experience Bernie has regarding wheels/tires for all types of setups.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts