NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the 101 S at around 1:30 am this morning. Around Atascedero. I come up on a red GT w/ Altezzas on it. I do like a "what's up" type signal, nothing too threatening, just turned my lights off an on once. Then I start to slowly pass on the left, the guy swerves hard and almost runs me off the road. :eek: If that was someone on this board WTF :mad:
I was just saying hi.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Get used to it, lots of celi owners think they are bad sh1t.

CgCelica said:
I was on the 101 S at around 1:30 am this morning. Around Atascedero. I come up on a red GT w/ Altezzas on it. I do like a "what's up" type signal, nothing too threatening, just turned my lights off an on once. Then I start to slowly pass on the left, the guy swerves hard and almost runs me off the road. :eek: If that was someone on this board WTF :mad:
I was just saying hi.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

cruzerz545 said:
Get used to it, lots of celi owners think they are bad sh1t.

I love when some Celica owner tries to look at me like he's bad or something. Sorry, I'm not some punk kid with a Honda.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Re: Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

yakkosmurf said:

I love when some Celica owner tries to look at me like he's bad or something. Sorry, I'm not some punk kid with a Honda.
Thug life, yo. :-D

BTW - yakko, the ITR is gone.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Silly behavior like that is not limited to Celica owners. I've encountered many idiots (some in Hondas, Camaros, etc.) that act like that. Don't sweat it. Just another punk who's trying to compensate for having a tiny-ass d*ck.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
don't listen to larry..he just wants a new car :D

you should have followed him to whereever he lived and hid until he went inside..then slice up his tires an stuff. maybe even put celica.net stickers all over the car so he loses hp.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

trooth said:

BTW - yakko, the ITR is gone.
I'm guessing in favor of the GS-T? Nice time. Sound like a fun car. How do you get past the cramped, crappy interior. That's been my only real complaint about the Eclipses minus the overall poor build quality and subsequent reliability.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Re: Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

yakkosmurf said:

That's right, you have an Acura. :D

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

yakkosmurf said:

I'm guessing in favor of the GS-T? Nice time. Sound like a fun car. How do you get past the cramped, crappy interior. That's been my only real complaint about the Eclipses minus the overall poor build quality and subsequent reliability.
I KNOW HOW!! hehe.. one word.. TURBO.. heh..

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

oldster said:

That's right, you have an Acura. :D
Honda/Acura...same thing to me. I don't really consider the Integra an Acura. The Prelude is more like an Acura than the Type R is.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

EuGeNiLe GTS said:

I KNOW HOW!! hehe.. one word.. TURBO.. heh..
But the poor quality and sub-par handling would not make a turbo worth it to me. If you want to race in a straight line, then that's fine, enjoy the turbo. If I was looking to race in a straight line, I'd skip the turbo and just get a nice V8. Maybe an LT5 or LS1(6).

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

yakkosmurf said:

Honda/Acura...same thing to me. I don't really consider the Integra an Acura. The Prelude is more like an Acura than the Type R is.
So much for my use of sarcasm on you.:(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Same here, everytime I see a 7th Gen Celica I slow down to say "Hi" and nothing...It'd be cool if we had what Jeep Wrangler owners have, my friend has a Wrangler and other Wrangler drivers have actually stopped in the expressway to help him change a tire and stuff like that, he has done the same...doesn't get much cooler than that in my book.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Celica owners attack...........

oldster said:

So much for my use of sarcasm on you.:(
Sorry, I'm getting old and cranky too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts