• Sun, September 17

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blue Bomber said:
There are 4 Sundays. Now if the poll allowed multiple choices, he could've selected all 4 instead of just 1. ;)
listen ****er...if you want a poll w/ multiple choices by all means delete my thread and make another. kthnxbye...

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
kocheroni said:
Blue Bomber said:
There are 4 Sundays. Now if the poll allowed multiple choices, he could've selected all 4 instead of just 1. ;)
listen ****er...if you want a poll w/ multiple choices by all means delete my thread and make another. kthnxbye...
I would if I could. :gap:

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
:werd:

whats going on with our annual NY meet this year?? i was actually thinking about this acouple days ago

joe whats good man?? we gotta get the ball rolling. its already the 3rd week of august :faint:

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
I can't edit the poll and make it multiple choice. :gay: Oh well. I can make it for any one of those days, but I don't want to pic a date if it's going to through the number of peeps off. Whatever the majority agrees on, I'll be there.

TRD StreetRacing said:
:werd:

whats going on with our annual NY meet this year?? i was actually thinking about this acouple days ago

joe whats good man?? we gotta get the ball rolling. its already the 3rd week of august :faint:
I know, damn, I can't believe it's this late into the summer already. I've been so busy lately, time just flies by. :(

Ok can everyone agree on the location of Jillian's? That's usally reserved for our last meet of the year.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts