NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to stop the damm squeeking, or i'll go insane. um, i live in montana, and there is no goodyear dealer anywhere. is there a site i can order 1 from, or should i just wear earmuffs?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey I work for AutoSupermarket in PA and get discounts on Gatorback belts, ill price one out tomm for u and maybe work out something to ship it out to U!!! Whats the spec on your car? GTS or GT?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I dont see shipping being muc h at all the belts are not even a pound and i can pack it tight! We offer lifetime warranties at my work also so if u have prob with it just ship it back and pay for reshipping and ull get another one free!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Do those really Eliminate the morning squeaks?
My car can be pretty loud sometimes.
Is there a Specific part # for the GT?

·
Registered
10 Posts
A gatorback is a Belt designed by Goodyear with special ribbing on the inside that is supposed to eliminate squeals, have a longer life span, and is prob the best belt on the market. There are 2 specific Part #'s that we carry for the GT and GTS.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well whoever is interested let me know what ur car specs are and i also sell goodyear tensioners too, but in most cases you can get tensioners anywhere!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got the quote at work here they are:
GTS
We sell for 31.99+tax
I can get the for 26.00 flat

GT
We sell for 29.99+tax
My price 24.00 flat

I talked to a guy at the USPS, he said shipping would be a few bucks for something that light!

Jeff

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think you can get that replaced under warrantee for free man...
yeah a stock belt. but it'll just start squeekin again because it relies on the tensioner

Hey, im interested too! Does anyone know how much the labor is to replace the belt??
u should replace it yourself man, really easy, and u don't have to waste $. use the search bar to find out how to do it.

titanzguard, do u want me to PM u about the buy?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well whoever is interested let me know what model you have and where im shipping too. I take any type of payment including paypal and also can give ya my phone # just in case u want to be secure!!! Let me know ASAP I carry GT belts on stock but have to order from goodyear for the GTS belts, usually gets to me in2 days!!!
As soon as I get ur add/zip I can get a quote on price for shipping!!!

Jeff

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Originally posted by ruCelika
Hey, im interested too! Does anyone know how much the labor is to replace the belt??
definitely not... i had 58k miles on the car and i replaced the belt a year ago and recently it started again (the squeeking) but not as bad... and only lasts for a few seconds... couldn't get it done under warranty

1 - 18 of 18 Posts