NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
here you go my friend. these people sell oem items. I got a clutch from here and it was oem and works great. they are pretty expensive though. I would just get some altezza's off of ebay. Take it easy.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dang

I just need the plastic tail light covers not the bulbs and everything. I'm sure that is not too expensive...

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
I bought a set off of Ebay last year for $35 shipped. I just did a search for celica taillights but right now there are only aftermarket
(altezza) available. Keep checking and you might get lucky...

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by canton_ph34r
I just need the plastic tail light covers not the bulbs and everything. I'm sure that is not too expensive...
What are you trying to do with them? If you're redding them out, just get a set of TYC reds. They sell for $40 on eBay, and are brand new. That site gains238 posted is the cheapest price you'll find the stock tails for new. Dealerships will probably try to sell you them for $170 a piece. If you want used, check eBay, like blkcelica01 said, or this site's For Sale forum.

·
Registered
767 Posts
what part of CA are you from....because i have a pair sitting in my room..maybe a pick up...give me a PM..

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Blue Bomber said:
What are you trying to do with them? If you're redding them out, just get a set of TYC reds. They sell for $40 on eBay, and are brand new. That site gains238 posted is the cheapest price you'll find the stock tails for new. Dealerships will probably try to sell you them for $170 a piece. If you want used, check eBay, like blkcelica01 said, or this site's For Sale forum.
Wow! Are you for real. I remember I paid like $150 for my black housings like a year ago and like $80 before those for my used TYC gunmetals which I still have if anyone is interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts