NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my daughter a 2003 gts. We are doing minor work to it. Lift sometimes works and some time doesn't. I stopped at the dealership today and there are none available in the country apparently so back to the main question does anyone know where to get some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
I find that hard to believe...but there's some on eBay. Try calling other dealers in your area or ordering from online Toyota parts departments.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try calling around tomorrow. I've been looking on eBay but can't find any.

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
Search the part number, it'll pop right up if you google lift bolt part number.

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,216 Posts
If you ask a parts dept.for lift bolts, they generally won't have a clue. They are a FLANGE BOLT p/n 90105-06293

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am horrible at looking things up. I told the parts guy flange bolts and showed them to him in the diagram. When he looked to see if he could get them he told me they were discontinued.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I'm pretty sure it needs new coil overs. She bounces pretty hard on the bumps

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty sure it needs new coil overs. She bounces pretty hard on the bumps

Blown/bad shocks shouldn't lower a car that much. Take a look and make sure some dumb ass didn't cut the rear springs or something...

If it is a rough ride, you should just put new strut assemblies all around.

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,216 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts