NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I know it's illegal.. so is modifying your exhaust, blah blah blah... so getting back on topic here.. *ahem*.. so.. anyone know of anyplace to get it filled at? :p

Peter

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
It's illegal.
from what i've heard, you can have the bottle, you can have the kit (installed in your car), you just cant have them connected. so components are legal to have....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok we're not gonna get into a diatribe about what's legal and what isnt.. I pretty much know what the law is... i'm just looking for a place to fill up a bottle...

Peter

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
This is obviously eating away at Peter. I mean, he posted about it at 1:50am! :D

Try djCelica. He might know.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
there is a shop called speed unlimited, it's right across from andrews air force base. they shood charge 75 per fill-up. I remember those days:burnout: :evil: :headbang:

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
OK

Nitrous is not illegal. Nitrous is not illegal to have connected to your car. Nitrous is illegal to use on the street.

To answer your question, there's this speed shop around the corner from me on Duke Street, I can't remember the name, but they sell race gas, and I'd be willing to bet they got nitrous.

I've been thinking about turning up the boost and living off race gas for a while now, but, well, you'll see why not soon enough.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
yea i always went to speed unlimited. 42$ after tax.
theres a place in fairfax that does it too i forgot what it was called. they are $3.50 a lb i think

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i miss nitrous..

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I've gotten mine filled at three different places:
1. Ultimate Motorsports in Sterling, VA
2. at MIR
3. Winchester Discount Audio in Winchester,VA

They all charged the same price...$4.50/lb