NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok where the hell does the megan front lower tie bar go? it doesnt fit in where the cusco tie bar would normally go...i only one spot that fits the bar but the bolt is too big for it....can anyone please help me out with some pics and details thanks

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I amnot an expert but I am not sure this would impact anything on your handling .. does it?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i tried installing it there but the bolt is too big to fit inside the ends

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Won't do anything, just like Tanabe's bar. The only front lower bars that work are Cusco and Carbing, which attach to a different spot.

·
Registered
418 Posts
It makes a decent trunk brace! :) Mounts to the same spot as the C-one trunk brace. If you turn the bar upright.. it's I-beam construction is actually pretty stiff.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zer0 said:
It makes a decent trunk brace! :) Mounts to the same spot as the C-one trunk brace. If you turn the bar upright.. it's I-beam construction is actually pretty stiff.
pic?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Nah on the front its useless, don't do the trunk either. Put it where a C-1 or TRD brace would go right behind the seats. It works there, keep the bar vertical though

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Blue Bomber said:
Won't do anything, just like Tanabe's bar. The only front lower bars that work are Cusco and Carbing, which attach to a different spot.
Got Anypix of those two?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts