NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm having trouble looking for some at a few shops i dropped by. anyone know where i can pick some up around the sacramento or the bay area? The kit will be done painted by next week so i need to look for some ffffffast. Thanks

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by powercx
I made one myself from Home Depot and it looks like the TRD Grill but not plastic. I have the instruction on my webpage. Go under install http://www.powercx.com/celica

thanks, i might consider doing this again. I call these "chicken" grills :gap: I did this installation for the top small grill for my stock bumper.

I just thought that it look more professional if i had the square shaped grills, compared to the diamond shaped chicken grills. Thanks for the suggestions peeps!

Also, does anyone know the dimensions for the bottom grill for the kaminari front bumper? Powercx has 37 by 10 for the stock, not sure if it'll be the same with the kam bumper. I would measure them myself but the kit is at the shop.

·
Registered
74 Posts
yah we have grill mesh in stock at andy's autosport... we have a lot especially made to fit in bumpers

better than that home depot chicken wire crap..
we get these grills professionally cut to the size 12"x38" which should be more than enough to fit in the bottom opening in most front bumpers
these are also thick enough that rocks and debris from the road won't mess it up

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Go to the cadallic dealership and buy a escalade grill. That will look nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts