NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got some extra money and I would like to put a new set of bumpers, spoiler and some basic vinyl to my 03 Celica.

Where is a good place to buy close to the tri-state? (MD, VA, DC) And do they help you to install it there?

Kat Ayanami.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Why don't you ask in the regional forum for DCM?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry sorry, I forgot to check the appropiated forum for each of my posts.................... :idiot: me.....

Please, move it if necessary ^_^U

Kat

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
2000 XYR said:
BrianGTS said:
Jim, we need to work on your lady skillz. I hope Kat is a lady...
I was not hitting on Kat, I was saying Hi to Kat.
Same difference. :chuckles:

Whoops. you wanted to know where to buy the parts. :rofl:
Online shops will have more options and you won't have to pay through the nose.

If you REALLY want to go to a store and get ripped off though, try cartrendz

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
try to buy things online, it's much cheaper that way. you can check out the sales forum, usually you can find some decent deals. and try to install it yourself, this site have extensive guides that can aid you. plus you'll get the experience of doing it yourself...

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
My suggestion is that you look around ALOT before you buy anything.

Also ask the opinion of the people here of what you are looking at before you purchase. Must of us are old hands at this now, so you would get alot of reliable opinions.

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
sounds like you are looking for visual modifications like a body kit. Don't forget if you don't 'buy it off of someone used, you will need to get it painted. They will do the installation for you.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
So even if you buy the kit in the same color of your car you will have to paint it? I thought about buying it a little darker in that case, so It wouldt look that bad.

I really dont have that much money to spend right now, thats why Im looking for the best option to get a kit.

Kat.

--EDIT--

Could you also tell me good places to buy online?

I have found this, but Im not sure...
http://www.sportcompactonly.com/products.aspx?l=2&c=12

Specially because the 2 or 3 pics that shows for each kit doesnt match each other!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, dont forget the post that I just wrote ok? (some people will read this one and will forget about the questions on the other one xD)

Im looking for something similar to these body kits (I will put the picture, and the possible name of the kit)

Style

Celica Vs GT300 Style

Veilside

C-One

So I will keep looking :D

Kat

·
Premium Member
7,520 Posts
Get Kaminari or get nothing. Those kits are fugly imo.

Expect to pay well over a grand with any kit + painting.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts