NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking for one at a cheap or decent price. 4option doesnt sell them anymore and cant find any1 on the fs forum that still got 1 for sale..so if anyone knows where to get one can u please let me know. I'll take one that isnt authentic as long as it fits right.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much are you looking to spend?
i have one but its pending to someone else so i cant help you there
but i do know of sites online that have them for about 320 plus 85 shipping
yea i know i saw ur thread.. im not looking to spend that much, but its for my wife car, which is my new project. i was going to buy 1 from 4option the non-authentic one but i guess they stop selling it.. i rather go for non-authentic since its not my car lol, but with somewhat good fitment... i got a shop to work on kars so im not to worry about modding stuff to fit, but like i said i rather have good fitment and save time

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
yes, that vizage lip is pending...damn right :) haha

actually consider it sold. I just need to get home so I can ship mine to you!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
ebay. they have lots of replicas. i'd sell you mine, but i tried to sell it once and the guy got all bitchy because it wasnt painted and sent it back. so im getting it painted next week

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ebay. they have lots of replicas. i'd sell you mine, but i tried to sell it once and the guy got all bitchy because it wasnt painted and sent it back. so im getting it painted next week
yea but i didnt find no vizage replicas on ebay... hey i sent u a pm hit me back up

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
ive always wanted one but wasn't too sure. i was gonna go with zero's vizage setup LOL it looked hella clean. complete vizage kit. trd wing with invader hood. damn.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts