NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Originally posted by evil eye
Related question: Where can I purchase Rays valve stems with the valve caps? I need a set in black to replace the blue set I currently have. If anyone can lead me in the right direction, it's be much appreciated. TIA! :)

Try PMing sheizen, pretty sure he'd know.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Originally posted by silv3r0ne
Try PMing sheizen, pretty sure he'd know.
One step ahead of you. :D He's gonna look into it for me. Thanks Mo. ;)

Originally posted by TW00Si
Joe, you can get it at Fizz if you don't want to order and wait for shipping. Have no clue how much though...
Wow, how did I forget about them. Good call, thanks Rico. I'm going to head over there in a bit, since I'm currently in Queens, and see what they say. :)

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
:chuckles:

Ok Sheizen pointed me to a link on ebay with a buy it now option in black. I've been searching for a month with no results, and he finds a link on his first search, go figure.

Hey DYI01, I have a full set with caps in blue if you're interested. Used for 3,000 miles, still in mint condition. Shoot me an offer if you want 'em. But please, no lowballs. :D

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Dusty at MVPmotorsports.com is the best place to buy Volks from...bought my last two sets from him. Excellent customer service! Can't go wrong with them, and they're site sponsers too! :)

940-683-8282

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Originally posted by ToyoGT
Dusty at MVPmotorsports.com is the best place to buy Volks from...bought my last two sets from him. Excellent customer service! Can't go wrong with them, and they're site sponsers too! :)

940-683-8282

Yup, I've bought a few things from Dusty before. I actually ordered centercaps from MVP yesterday too. Great guy and service.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.