NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
I bothered VIS about it like around 2 or 3 years ago. they didnt have one at the time but they were up to the challenge of making a custom piece. I passed up the expensive offer. Basically, you can check with all the shops that do custom CF work and maybe you can find one with a piece lying around (or they can make you one). I think Fiber Images and OE Tunings will do them for you.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
i can get one with all hardware needed to hold it up plus splitter for 190

·
Registered
687 Posts
how many freakin posts have I've seen asking where sean got his CF splitter! check ViS guys! I am not quoting you a price, but check there

·
Registered
687 Posts
i cant give quotes to prices, some people get lower prices cuz they are cool, some people get ass prices cuz they arent... so why give out quotes, its a free market... sellers can change their price at any given time because of any given reason

·
Registered
36 Posts
h0l0grafik said:
i cant give quotes to prices, some people get lower prices cuz they are cool, some people get ass prices cuz they arent... so why give out quotes, its a free market... sellers can change their price at any given time because of any given reason
hHAhah JM will probly get an ass price for not being very cool...just like at wetwork... hahaha he took his car in like a week before me and got it back 2 days after me... hahahha why are you going to need this for your new bumper JdM?

·
Registered
1 Posts
PM me, United Racing might be able to get it cheaper than that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts