NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where to get a stock third brake light cover?

A rock hit my third brake light cover and broke it. Where can I get a new one? Please help. :(

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the light that goes in the middle top of the back window. Not tail lights. :)

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
the third break light. try the dealership. they should at least be able to give a part number for it.

I think bluebatmobile sells a vinyl overlay fot it as well.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for helping me out;)

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
if u do a search for it, i believe the correct thing to search for would be a brake-light cover... that's brake not break

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Third Brake Light Unpainted = $165.24 with taxes from dealership:O

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Its the cover that comes with the TRD kit.......becouse the TRD wing has a light on it already.

Slava

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
I dont think is the TRD wing mounted brake light Slava, I think is the regular one.......

No no no.........its the STOCK brake light cover that comes stock with the Action package becouse the TRD wing has a light...so there is no need for the light on the roof.......so they made a cover for it......

slava

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
ok, we'll just have to wait for Lexx to reply and say which one he needs....I know that the action package has that cover on the light, but it just seemed like he needed the actual light itself...

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Yeah but IF he needs a cover that needs to be painted then I figured that its that cover. If not then my bad :D

slava

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The one I need is the one in the middle of the top back window. Not the one on the spoiler... here is a pic that shows it...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts