NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
I think a lot of people mount it in the trunk..u can also mount it in the front passenger foot well...just remember to face the bottle with the valve up towards the front of the car...oh yeah but if a cop see's the bottle in ur front seat he'll be suspicious...

·
Registered
497 Posts
Remove either the left/right side plastics beside the spare...you will see the chassis there.

After that, there are plenty of places to drill your holes. :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe canadian celicas are different? i have no plastic pieces in my trunk. it's the carpet, then the wooden piece on top fo the spare. the chassis is exposed.. i can dril anywhere into the chassis in the trunk? rights beneathe it?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
yah just look under to make sure you're not drilling into anything underneath like the muffler... i doubt you'll have that problem.. since our muffler is way in front of the spare tire dip. but yah. wont hurt to look underneath

·
Registered
74 Posts
why does the bottle have to face the front of the car??? how bad will it hurt performance if i have to mount it sideways,which i am going to have to due to my stereo install?

·
Registered
497 Posts
It would make no difference as to which direction the bottle is mounted...as long as its on an angle...with the top facing up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts