NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's finally time to get some wheels. I narrowed my choice down to 5zigen rims.

Which one would looks best on a CB celi...

#1 the infamous FNO1R-Cs
17x8, 35mm offset, Bronze

#2 Pro Racer GN
17x7.5, 35mm offset, Bronze w/lip

GNs on a car..

I will appreciate all opinions. Thanks guys...

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
the FNO1R-Cs are nice! and always look good on the celica. the second choice looks nice too, the spokes look fatter in the production picture compared to the wheel on the is300. Go FNO1R-Cs!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for you opinon guys, yah i was leaning towards the FN, but its just everyone has them..but oh well, no one has them up here in AK :thumbup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has anyone seen GNs on a celica before? If anyone has pics please post them, that would be nice to compare the two wheels as well.

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
VVTi_pNoY said:
Has anyone seen GNs on a celica before? If anyone has pics please post them, that would be nice to compare the two wheels as well.

eric - TRD_CELICA_GTS has silver gn on his spec blue celi....there are pic(s) in the socal section under the laguna beach meet pics...

·
Registered
295 Posts
I wanted to get the GN+ but then I heard that Gram Lights came out with a 6spoke and I went for that, looks better and is lighter then the 5zigen :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ thats the same wheel :wave:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
celicajonz said:
still pare!!!!?!?!?LOL :faint:.... #2 all the way!!!
Just gotta make sure I like what Im buying before I buy it pare....and Im buying them tommorow, whichever i decide.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
celicajonz said:
eric - TRD_CELICA_GTS has silver gn on his spec blue celi....there are pic(s) in the socal section under the laguna beach meet pics...
Is his celi spec blue with the WING?

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
^^ yup thats eric. they look real nice. i'd go with the gn's
fn01rc's are nice too...either way you can't go wrong :wave:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the input guys..i just placed an order on 17x7.5 Pro Racer GN+ in bronze. Should be here in about two weeks! Thanks for the input everyone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts