NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to talk my parents into buying me a celica for a long time and I think that I finally have we are going to look for one sometime next week. I will start modding it as soon as I get it so that I can take it to NOPI Nationals in September. I really like the blitz body kit but I know that a lot of people on here do not like it. I personally think that it is one of the best looking bodykit's for the celica as long as the car is lowered it doesn't look good at stock height. Another kit that I like is the veilside. Could everyone give me their opinions on which bodykit I should get. I really want an agressive look but don't get agressive confused with ricey. Keep in mind that this car will be my daily driver so it does need to function as well as look good. All opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another option would be the bomex kit. I know that Swift is the only person that has made the bomex kit look good and I think that is because of the color of his car. I think that the bomex kit would look good in the color that I plan on painting my car.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i think veilside is waaaay too much... even tho its played im planning on getting the kam kit... i like kaminari or trial, go for one of those...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.