NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im in a binded im looking for a new car instead if going with a used one my chooses are 350Z, GTS-Celica- WRX or RSX. I can aford all of them im leaning torwards the 350 Z b/c i work for nissan i can get it pretty cheap but the 350 Z had really bad blind spots so.. What should i get?

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
STi...but it might be more advantageous for you to get the 350z.

Regardless of the things I've said about it, it's a nice, well-put together car.

Do what's best for your financial and emotional situation. (ya..that's right..I said emotional..I wept when I bought my RX7..heheh)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hasn't there been tons of posts similar to this one? You are looking at three different types of cars. Two front drive hatches ( seats four, some cargo)an all wheel drive sedan or wagon ( seats four/five, all weather, all road conditions, trunk and racks)and a rear drive sports car (2 seats, no cargo). Think about what you want the car for and then make a smart decision. I would understand these questions better if people were torn between similar cars.

·
Registered
474 Posts
LaZyCeLiCa916 said:
350Z cuss theres TwinTurbo made for it already..producing massive HP AND TORQUE...NISSAN = ALL POWER!!!...but i like TOYOTA MORE.
links?

·
Registered
51 Posts
350Z gets my vote!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts