NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering a TRD, RMM, or HKS exhaust for mt 00 GT-S. Which has the best hp gain and what are the differences? And of course your recommendations. Thanx.

Earl

·
Registered
514 Posts
trd has the best hp gains.

·
Registered
514 Posts
what does that mean? who is so stupid?

·
Registered
684 Posts
lol, its just a figure of speech, he's not calling you stupid , he's agreeing with you

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
TANABE SUPER RACING MEDALLION BWHAHAHA!!! :p it ahs the 2nd best power gains, and has a really deep, rich tone to it.... plus you can get it for about $450 and free shipping on one of the sponsor's sites..

·
Registered
514 Posts
i would say go for tanabe as well but he only asked TRD, RMM, or HKS.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Definately go with the TRD!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
i say TSRM, since you can always add in the silencer if you get sick of how it sounds, to quiet it down a bit, with just a nut and bolt.

edit: obviously, the TSRM was not one of your choices. those 3 u listed are not "tunable" (sound), so i guess TRD. all exhausts will yield similar gains (+/- 1 or 2 hp), so get the one that you like (the look).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Get a TRD exhaust then get a custom 2.25 inch piping to make a cat back with a HotShot header.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Which is the most cheap and performance gainer of the Mufflers???

forget about TRD is too damn expensive...

I dont have a CAt, so I think my gains would be bigger...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Why does noone like RMM? I love mine and the hp gains between all street legal exhausts are negligible. If you want a non-ricer look and and awesome tone, go with RMM!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts