• 5Zigen MK-5

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5Zigen MK-6

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I dont like twin spoked rims... especially on a celica. You should go for single 5 spoke rims like the 5zigen ones.... That's just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
wickedpete said:
that's what I already have for stock rims.. If Im gonna spend the dough, I should get something different. I think.
If your going by that kind of reasoning then why are you getting rims that look like celica GT rims? :D

Seriously though, If your going larger in size and go bronze, they wont look like the stock wheels at all. 5spoke looks really good on celicas. Maybe you can get ones that are a bit thicker like the volk te??s

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Redline said:

If your going by that kind of reasoning then why are you getting rims that look like celica GT rims? :D

Seriously though, If your going larger in size and go bronze, they wont look like the stock wheels at all. 5spoke looks really good on celicas. Maybe you can get ones that are a bit thicker like the volk te??s
shiznit! your right, those are GT rims... back to the drawiing board...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.