Hyper Black
about 20lbs a piece(?)
$150/each

3. TSW Catalunya

17x7
Hyper Black w/ Polished lip
21lbs a piece
$162/each

I'm trying to keep the weight down as to not reduce performance, so consider that when you guys post. Also does anyone know how much wheel weight actually affects performance?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Wheel weight makes about 1% difference in performance usually. Unless you're going from 30lb. 20"s to 14lb. 15"s

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTPhil said:
#2 the 5Zigens!

Those are growing on me more and more. The TSWs are just...cheap I believe. The Centerlines are the best as far as build quality, but the 5ZIGENs are close behind. Instead of the 17x7 I posted there I'm gonna pony the extra 100 bones and get the 18x7.5s and wrap them in 235s and set it on TRDs...much like yours lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aZnTrD2k said:
Let me know if you wanted to get those 5zigens...

According to your thread the ones in stock are silver and +48mm. Your price is killer, but I want the hyper black more than anything, and I can order those with a +35mm for $700 shipped, or I might be picking some up tomorrow if a local dealer has them in stock.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
vindiCAtor said:
Yes, the 5Zigens Jay.

Turns out the 5Zigens are on back order, and might take me some time to get. I'm trying to decide if I wanna hold out for them or just go with the Centerlines, but I'm just afraid that a polished rim wont flow with the Celica.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts