NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a set of rims very soon. Saw these rims and was contemplating getting them. I was gonna go with gunmetal but I raced a WRX today that had these very same rims in gold. Although the WRX was blue, I was wonderin how these would look on a white Celi.

These are the rims:

This is my car:

Found a car on cardomain with the same version of the rims but in gunmetal:

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=248559

BTW, CF hood will be gone possibly after this weekend.

But anyway what do you guys think? Possibility it will look good?

Lets get some input guys - Go with the gold or just stay with the conventional gunmetal?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
gunmrtail manny... trust me.. if u wanted gold.. either u need a goldcelica like the blackwidow one.. or have a car like richGT....

·
Registered
328 Posts
mmm thats a tough one, get me a pic of your car w/out the CF hood and a good angle on the rims and I'll try to chop em.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
anyway, no offense, i kno you're prolly on a budget or something... but the Volk GTN are the real deal, ADR are the copies... but anyway, here are pics of the Volks on a white celica... looks good to me... this is Paul's car in Southern Cali...

oh yea... if u want a pic of a celica w/o a cf hood... here's a pic of my car a while back with RichGT's GramLights 57Pro GOLD

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm thanks for all the input guys. it was definitely worth it posting this thread before making a decision. :thumbup:

shyvpboi - thanks for the pics. i'm not so much on a budget but i live in nyc. i want nice looking rims that some idiot wont go great lengths to steal. i figured adr sokudo's are a good deterent of theft. volk gtn's however are an accident waiting to happen if you're a regular city club go'er like myself.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
what about gold rims on a black celi?? i was thinkn bout gettin those same adr sokudo rims in gunmetal or gold..wonder what my car would look like w/ gold?? pics anyone?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Gold all the way. I was looking for gold wheels but none of them fit my other criteria. Once my tires are used up, I'm powdercoating them bronze or gold :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.