NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing this Celica everywhere in Daytona. Just curious to see who you are. I have the Black Celica w/ Blitz kit.

Marc

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
dang thought you were talking about me, but im in tampa.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yep I saw this car in daytona, Its pretty tight- gave him a thumbs up.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i always see that guy. Is it a 6 speed?
Pete did I ever race you because I remember one time I raced somebody with a Auto GT-S at the light on Nova and Orange going south. I havent really got to race an auto GT-S with my GT. I am really curious as to what they say that a Manual GT cant take an auto GT-S?

Thx

Marc

PS: Does anyone see me riding around?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
yo marc, i remember racing a black celi on nova and orange like 2 years ago. i was completely stock back then. i belive i had you by atleast a car length but i got a quicker jump on the light. i remember it cause it was the first time i ever raced another celi.
haha i remember exactly how it went down. we caught the light and i yelled, you got a 5 speed? and you yelled back yep and i was like oh cool. well i got an auto. and then we took off. :p

that silver celica is an auto. the second i started racing him i could tell, because i wasnt blown away lol.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think I almost stalled at that light before it went into first then i was like too late now..... hehe maybe again i do drive stick much better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts