NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has PFC and where did you get it tune in the San Juaqin Valley area or the bay area?

I've been calling around all I get are bunch of ripp off.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
What prices are you looking at? I know a place that can tune down here in sac if your willing to drive down here. Actually, two places..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got $175 hr there in Sac but I forgot to ask if the price include dyno.

I tried to call them back but they dont aanswer. I will try again.

175 still a little pricy but I can work with it if they include dyno.

BTW, that price was at top end tuning.

Im building the car for autoX. Therefore, I like it tune overall.

Basically, I want it very well rounded car.

PM me or reply for the info please.

Thanks in advance.

Rey

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Well midnight performance down in rancho cordova charges about 120 an hour for tuning. As for the powerFC, what kind of priced have you found for it? I might be able to get a price for you. Midnight Performance is a good place for tuning. They have built a 927whp supra using the AEM ems.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already bought the PFC and I have installed it as well.
I just need to get it tune.

The cheapest I have found to tune it is at $175/hr and I'm not sure if the price include dynos.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Go to Midnight Performance. Trust me, they can do good work. They charge 120 an hour. Tell them Rich recommended you. The one with the slow turbo celica. lOl.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i really don't know about midnight. one of my crew members had there car done there. He had his jdm itr 4.75 tranny installed and i noticed that the shift linkage had the wrong bolts in them. and the rear motor mount was missing the bolt and was not attached. other then that i hear they give good prices.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Not everyshop is perfect. Just to let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts