NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who is showing at Import Revolution on March 22nd in Anaheim? i am wondering because the show is next week and i still have not received my roll-in information. this is going to be my first show so i am a bit confused. any input would help. thanks

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
im ay show with team serenity sound.. but not 100% sure

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Im showing...

I dont know. I thought when you register online you get like a number, its like a reciept. YOu have to print that and show it at the show to get your spot i think. check the website.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yeah all 13 members of Team Sadistic are gonna be there.
Good job in reminding me man I forgot we needed those reciepts.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
andy shiraki is GAy

·
Registered
72 Posts
ill be there like usual... ur suppose to roll in on friday. you should have gotten an email from the yesterday i believe it was..

<email>

Dear IRev Competitor

On behalf of VISION ENTERTAINMENT, I would like to welcome you to the season premiere

·
Registered
294 Posts
It's goiing good Swift.
I am trying to get a Full Bomex kit at teh moment
How aobut you man.
I hear you got some customs sounds done.

·
Registered
687 Posts
flipncelica.... dont steal other people's artwork for your background in your sig... I've seen those glowing shrooms in some other REAL artist's work, thats a copyright violation guy

·
Registered
397 Posts
flipncelica.... dont steal other people's artwork for your background in your sig... I've seen those glowing shrooms in some other REAL artist's work, thats a copyright violation guy

:whogives: :whogives: :whogives: :whogives:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts