NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Updated once again and again good job Tim.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
i want to go to a track! :( anybody know the closest 1/4th mile from panama city? i think gainsville right?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
hey, you gotta add me to the list, im having trouble scanning my slip, it was a 16.02 at 84.23, i know it sucks but the weather was ****ty and i was on my heavy ass 17's with extra weight in the car, next time i got im gonna put the stockers on the front, do some minor weight reduction and a 35 shot, im counting on 14's hehe

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
hey badazzV8, i have a vette too man! its a 1979 L-82 3-spd auto, get this, its got 5300 miles on it! my parents bought it new in 79' and just never drove it, they gave it to me when i turned 16, ive only driven it like 3 times, im just too afraid ill mess it up, the interior still smells new, its perfect red leather....yummy. needs a new paint job though, it need a new paint job, 24 years sitting in a musty garage under a cover has really taken a toll on the clear coat, its dark gray.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
i woudl but you see all the peice of my celica are stacked up behind it lol, bumper, radiator, tires, headlights, header etc...

·
Registered
319 Posts
you know if you are ever going to drive that car for a weekend car or daily drive, you have to replace all the rubber components such as:gaskets and gromets, b/c they will all be corroded away sitting like that.

61 - 80 of 286 Posts