NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a spot for the ballast on the left side under the headlight straped with a bunch of zip ties but where did every body else strap there right side ballast.

I tried sticking it behind the power steering tubing but the ballast was getting way to hot that close to the engine and it will get wet almost ever where else.

·
Registered
614 Posts
HOW?????
The windshield washer reservoir is in the way.
there is a space between bottom of the headlight and reservoir. I double taped one ballast right on top of it. the other one on top of wheel well. there is also a space between headlight and wheel well. Also hangs on double tape.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah i did the same, zip tied under lights on the wheel arches. Kinda dodgy but was in a hurry to get it done.

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
Um, I don't know, I just slid them up under and ziptied them in :confused:

Passengers side:

Drivers side:

·
Registered
499 Posts
i just lefy mine under the headlights and didn't tie them down.... they don't move around or make noise!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have my driver's side hiding down below where the brace bar is, and the passenger side I have right under near the windshield washing fluid funnel.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the left one I had firmly zip tied down to some holes under the headlight and dam I had to take it out because if failed (under warranty)

But the right one.... for those of you that put it to the right of the headlight. I found that it gets way to hot around there.

Man.... I need to get some power tools and drill some holes in the metal beside the reservoir. Behind the bumper.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Mine under each headlight and attached with velcro. I pulled all the stock surrounding wires away from the ballast just in case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts