Size: 16x7
Offset: 35mm
Backspacing: 5.35"
Bolt Pattern: 5-100
Weight: 13.7lbs.

w/ that cellphone camera pic i can't tell :shrugs:
yea new camera and new location to show the shine
better quality picture would of helped
I experience substantial degradation when my pics are uploaded, and also the pic was halved in size :shrugs:

:ugh:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
i guess it is shiny but i had to really stare to see it. better pics next time...

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
you need a better picture to back up your case. I can help you with some of the pics of my car and show people how a good detailing job can make a silver car shiny :gap:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I experience substantial degradation when my pics are uploaded, and also the pic was halved in size
Are you talking about uploaded onto the web? or onto your computer? cause if you upload pictures onto your computer you should use the software that came with the camera for better quality. If you are talking about the web and use photobucket, yeah it happens, photobucket will reduce the size unless you change your options.

and for those who doubts a silver celica can shine...

no wax or anything, just good o' water and soap and photoshop:gap:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
thats a nice pic^^

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Are you talking about uploaded onto the web? or onto your computer? cause if you upload pictures onto your computer you should use the software that came with the camera for better quality. If you are talking about the web and use photobucket, yeah it happens, photobucket will reduce the size unless you change your options.
yeah It's the internet that fs it up. on the computer it looks 1000x better. oh well

thats a nice pic^^
...me? [... thx if so :gap:]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts