NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
"Attracts alotta attention wherever I go"

Maybe because it looks like crap(what do you expect, I wouldn't drive that around)....too bad he didn't finish it...although if the crooked license plate is a sign of things to come, it's probably a good thing it wasn't finished. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
He probably wants to sell it now after realizing it does look like what people say which is crap. Also, is having the rear license plate out of aligned a new trend? This is just ridiculous.

no offense but i'd rather drive my sister's civic.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Should have never been started. Sucks about the medical condition though.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
put some supra tailights on the back of the car fix the license plate and some paint on the inside and out and it would look good.

·
Registered
638 Posts
he huffed to much fiberglass resin, and now he is truley twisted in the brain. . .

someone needs to send this to a junk yard i think. . .

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
looks like its a roll over or something salvaged, try to fix it up and can't finish it so he wants to sell it. I would not want to touch that thing man, don't know how bad it is internally. And that alot of attention is from people who is thinking "look at that POS, should throw it in a junk yard before it kills someone".

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I don't know why anybody would do that to a car, especially a Celica. I don't believe this guys story whatsoever. If he did that to a perfectly good Celica and then wants to sell it like it is for $3000 then he is an idiot.

·
Registered
396 Posts
3 grand is ausome, it runs and all... its just an unfinished project, if you saw a mustang or a cobra with the same paint job, i bet you could look further then the paint, and see a buitiful car (if i could spell)

who ever buys it, will not only paint it and make it look great, but it will end up toping alot of cars on this site

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Originally posted by CelicaRacer05
3 grand is ausome, it runs and all... its just an unfinished project, if you saw a mustang or a cobra with the same paint job, i bet you could look further then the paint, and see a buitiful car (if i could spell)

who ever buys it, will not only paint it and make it look great, but it will end up toping alot of cars on this site

IF i were to buy this celi, i would put about 1k or so to have the license plate back to it's original position and get rid of the shaved tailights (good god) with o3 tailights.

IMHO, for only three grand that sounds good to me. However, this celi right now is in the "10 top most POS celi's ever modded" list.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Reserve is not met @ 3k As for the car, it would have to be totally show without any tails, headlights, doorhandles. I am curious where he puts gas in now...

Finishing the project would run > 2k and that cars needs some serious work still

1 - 20 of 33 Posts