NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
RADR1732 ran a GB for them once, PM him, but they're just c/f overlays that go over your stock endcaps. If you got them stolen like me you're SOL. I remember somebody saying they're getting their car prototyped for full replacements though.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok so nobody makes the C/F endcaps anymore is that what you are saying??? I dont want no vinyl crap back there, for the headlights and stuff its cool but the c/f stuff looks nothing like c/f and u can tell it is a sticker looking thing unless it looks something like IPT's dashkits!!!

Justin

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Supposedly someone is getting them prototyped and it should be finished in a couple weeks, check back about 3 pages and read the thread where toyota wouldn't sell me the endcaps.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah a guy on here named Shiezen is supposedly getting some custom done or something but I talked to him last night and he stated that it was more of an overlay not a full replacement piece! Unless he was just talking about getting end caps and covering them in c/f but he told me it was more like a c/f sticker or something. I want a full all out replacement if I can find some hell I might just buy some c/f sheets and practice wrapping stuff with it to see if I can do it then take them down to the body shop and get them cleared. I dont want a sticker, somebody has had to of made these sometime or another!!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I actually had black vinyl on mine, but theres only 1 on the car and it looks like sh<i></I>it now, so I was thinking of covering the hole up with vinyl shaped like the endcaps.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Someone recked their celica in gen discussion and the celica was black. I'm thinking of buying the endcap and midpiece section of the wing and swapping it with my car (silver), sound like a good idea?

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would do it I was actually thinking fo doing that myself at one time!!! I am still getting my rims with the polished outer lip powdercoated black, well the spokes anyway, leaving the center, and the outer lip polished!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.