NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a lot of reading on this forum I finally bought my Celica GTS.. 2003 with Xenon!!! (BLACKon Black) 6 speed.. Man! 6 gears is GREAT!!!...I bought it at East coast Toyota in Wood ridge..sales guy was a car freak!!! If your in the market..ask for Jon Park and say Joe sent you and im sure he'll hook u up! He was talkign about modding the car before i was even signing papers Anyway... so happy with the CAR!! love the xenon!!! I'll post pics later..

·
Registered
718 Posts
congrats bro, remember to go easy on her until she breaks in. You'll love the 8300 rpm fuel cutoff!:D How many miles did it have when you picked her up?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome Home!:wave:

best advice i can give you. backhand that 3rd to 4th gear shift.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
he wont have any problems with the gears. the 2-3 is so far spaced after the 02's you should be fine.
good choice post some pics...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Nice choice of color! hehehe
If you start seeing strange plastic pins on the floor mat...just store it in the armrest compartment...it'll happen within weeks...don't be caught off guard...other than that...enjoy the car!

·
Registered
285 Posts
you are so lucky you have the xenon and the 8300 RPM cutoff...I hate my stupid 2002...anyone want to buy it? :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts