NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's goin' to the Apexi Garage Sale, March 8th and 9th?

When: Sat. March 8th (10am-4pm)
Sun. March 9th (10am-3pm)
Where: A'PEX Integration Inc.
330 W. Taft Ave.
Orange, CA 92865

I might stop by, I'll in the area next Saturday. 8,000 worth of stuff will be given away in their drawing:).

Bat

·
Registered
84 Posts
damn i wanna go. but with my luck i wouldnt win anything. are they sellin stuff at a discount?

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
oh! BTW there are a few guys who work at Apex have Skylines, if they go to this garage sale I am sure you will see these cars there :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
lol... I was just thinking I needed a new air filter... the power intake is cool. Hopefully I can win a Power FC :)

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
h0l0grafik said:
lol... I was just thinking I needed a new air filter... the power intake is cool. Hopefully I can win a Power FC :)

If you do win one sell it to me cheap :)
I wanna try PowerFC with Split Second as piggyback :)
man... reprogram whole air/fuel map into the PowerFC... 6+ hours at $150 a hour at unauthorized dyno and $200+ a hour at Apex authorized dyno places....... never mind hahahaha

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
anybody wanna buy a N1 turbo muffler + silencer for me?? hehe ill pay for shipping up here to nor.cal! also the filter???

mann i wish i was in so.cal. maybe i could use that weekend to go down to check out colleges haha

EDIT: i sounded like i want someone to buy the things FOR me. what i meant was, buy it at that cost, and I pay you, since its gonna be hella cheap!

·
Registered
103 Posts
What else are they gonna be sellin down there???I might swing by if its worth it

·
Registered
687 Posts
cool2miketlu said:
I may show up for a few hours, I will leave to go dyno tune my car so I will be sure it is safe to drive all the way to Vegas :)
ya, u dont want ur turbo to go bad on that highway man, especially be careful on that road, with the sand and all, and the traffic also... a cop told me that if you go off road the sand is like rock hard. always a crazy drive down there. hit the jackpot man!

Austnpowe1- they have pretty much everything. I believe they sell overstocked items, last year stillen and hooters showed up

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
i'm going to drop by but i can only stay for a couple of hours. do any of you guys want to show up early like at nine so that we can all meet up and kick it. Mike i want to see your car!! i think i'll be there from 9 am to about 12pm. so try to be there early guys!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts